Terms of Business for Services Effective 1st July 2015
1. The Client is solely responsible for any and all harm or damage caused by their dog while it is under the care of The Rugby Woof Pack and agrees to indemnify The Rugby Woof Pack in full against any liability arising from such harm or damage to third parties.
2. The Client agrees that, in admitting their dog, The Rugby Woof Pack has relied on the Client’s representation that their dog is in good health and has not harmed or shown aggression or threatening behaviour toward any person or any other dog.
3. All dogs will be subject to an initial assessment by The Rugby Woof Pack prior to using the Woof Pack services. The Rugby Woof Pack reserves the right to refuse admission to any dog deemed in their absolute discretion to be, or have the potential to be, dangerous or disruptive.
4. The Client agrees to notify The Rugby Woof Pack immediately of any unwelcome, aggressive, procreative, or dangerous behaviour of their dog that has potential to cause harm to any other dog or individual.
5. The Rugby Woof Pack Services offer services where dogs co-mingle in groups and the Client accepts that during the course of normal dog play their dog may sustain injuries. All dog play is carefully monitored to avoid injury, but scratches, punctures, torn ligaments, or other injuries may occur despite the best supervision.
6. The Rugby Woof Pack will only let dogs off the lead once an ‘off the lead consent form’ has been signed, and will remain at the discretion of The Rugby Woof Pack.
7. The Client is responsible for the full cost of treatment of any injuries or illness that their dog receives while under the care whilst on walks and in transit with The Rugby Woof Pack, together with any associated costs e.g. call-out charges. The Client authorises the representative of The Rugby Woof Pack to seek such veterinary advice and/or treatment as they deem necessary; where possible this will be carried out by the Client’s usual/preferred Vet, but this cannot be guaranteed (e.g. in an emergency) and the Client accepts that the representative of The Rugby Woof Pack may at their discretion use any registered Vet. The Client agrees to pay all such costs immediately upon pick-up of their dog, or by agreement with the proprietor.
8. The Rugby Woof Pack reserves the right to refuse admission if the Client fails to provide adequate proof of vaccinations or of a titer test.
9. Bitches may not attend The Rugby Woof Pack while in season or pregnant. The Rugby Woof Pack reserves the right to refuse admission if these criteria are not met.
10. The Client accepts that even though their dog is vaccinated or a titer test proves that the dog is protected against Bordetella (Kennel Cough) there is a chance that their dog can still contract Kennel Cough. The Client agrees that they will not hold The Rugby Woof Pack responsible if their dog contracts Kennel Cough while attending.
11. The Client agrees to take any necessary measures or precautions to ensure that their dog is continuously free of contagious, infectious, or otherwise communicable diseases. The Client further agrees to notify The Rugby Woof Pack immediately of any infectious and/or contagious disease or conditions their dog has been exposed to or is affected by. Such diseases and conditions include, but are not limited to: Distemper, Hepatitis, Kennel Cough (Bordetella), Parvovirus, Corona virus, worms, Lyme disease, Fleas, Pregnancy, Infectious Skin Diseases and Intestinal Parasites. The Rugby Woof Pack reserves the right to refuse admission until satisfied that the condition is resolved.
12. The Client consents to their dog being photographed, videotaped, and/or used in any media or advertising by The Rugby Woof Pack without prior approval. All such media remain the property of The Rugby Woof Pack.
13. The Client agrees that The Rugby Woof Pack is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged leads, collars, tags, clothing or any other item left with their dog.
14. The Client agrees that if their dog has eaten less then an hour before walk or is to be fed after the walk, Rugby Woof Pack can not be held resposible if the results in contracting the potentially life-threatening condition Bloat (Gastric Torsion).
15. The Client agrees to provide keys/arrange access to the dog for the agreed appointment; failure to do so will result in a cancellation for that day’s service and will be paid in full by the client.
16. The Client agrees that, by signing these terms and conditions this will indemnify The Rugby Woof Pack in full against any liability arising from loss or damage to the property or its contents, in present and future circumstances.
17. The Client gives permission for The Rugby Woof Pack to use any measures necessary to keep their dog(s) under close control and the public safe while out on a walk, be it the use of a ‘halti,’ ‘slip lead’ or a ‘muzzle’.
18. The Client agrees that the tag on their dog(s) collar has the correct information by law. Should the information be incorrect and The Rugby Woof Pack is issued with a fine, the Client agrees to pay the fine in full.
19. The Client agrees to notify The Rugby Woof Pack of any concerns/complaints within 24 hours of any appointment.
20.The Client agrees to give a minimum of 24 hours' notice to cancel any appointments or the full amount will be collected.
21. The Client agrees to pay charges accured for the services provided as outlined in the printed agreement on the day of the induction visit.
22. Should either party wish to terminate the service, a 2 weeks notice period must be given.
23. No variation of these Terms and Conditions will have effect unless confirmed by The Rugby Woof Pack in writing.